We’re hiring an Administrative Assistant to help us manage our busy, growing team.
Are you up for the task? If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you! Submit your resume directly to email@example.com
WE’RE HIRING: FULL-TIME ADMINISTRATION SUPERSTAR
Who are we?
Re/Max Professionals Sidorova Inwood Realty – a successful, growing real estate team in Bloor West Village/ High Park.
What we are looking for…
An independent, creative, tech-savyy, organized, motivated Administrative Assistant to start as soon as possible.
Are you from/do you live in the neighbourhood?
***Neighbourhood knowledge (Bloor West Village/High Park/The Junction) is key ***
Would you be comfortable:
1. Creating marketing material
2. Managing databases
3. Working on websites
4. Posting content on social media
5. Handling emails/answering phones
ADVERTISING AND MARKETING
• Print Advertising; The Home News, Morris Marketing, Toronto Neighbourhood Guide
• Designing marketing pieces
• Proficient use in Adobe Photoshop and/or Canva
• Manage monthly marketing and advertising calendar
• Creating and updating neighbourhood statistics along with Team’s statistics for letter and website purposes
• Creating New Listing emails – proficient in MailChimp
• Designing marketing content; booklets, brochures, pamphlets, CMA cover pages, cover letters, etc., calendars, door knocking flyers, etc.
• maintaining monthly mail-out and creating new mail out list yearly
• writing letters to database
• Creating/updating listing pages
• updating videos on website on a monthly basis
• updating client testimonials on page
• updating neighbourhood pages to reflect new statistic numbers
• Comfortable posting on Instagram/creating paid promotions
• Posting/Promotions on Facebook
• Posting on Twitter
• Handling all emails
• Maintaining cleanliness of office
• Answering phone-calls
• Feedback and offer calls/texts (weekly basis)
• Canada Post mailout – preparation of 11-12 boxes and mail out paperwork
• Occasionally, delivering boxes to designated Canada Post office
Who you are…
• Interest in real estate – real estate experience is a bonus, but not required
• Comfortable working with clients, agents and the public
• 3+ year’s experience in an Administrative/Office Management role preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Publisher, Adobe, Photoshop, In Design, Canva or similar programs
• Able to work flexible hours
• Looking for long-term employment
• Must have car
• Preferably live in the west end of Toronto
• Proven organizational and time management skills
• Tech savvy – comfortable working with social Media
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to grow in a fast paced real estate office with some awesome people!
• A competitive salary (depending on experience).