Welcome to 49 St. Olaves Road in Prime Swansea
This absolutely fabulous and unique home was built in 1959 as a duplex, but has been rebuilt and converted to now offer 7+2 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. This home backs onto a ravine and Rennie Park, and is surrounded by black oak trees.
This 3500 square foot home features:
- Spacious living room with combined family room
- Large windows and a fireplace
- Second floor grand room with floor to ceiling windows
- Amazing panoramic views!
- Large master bedroom with spacious sitting area
- Breathtaking view of the backyard!
- Spacious backyard with private driveway and detached garage
- Many skylights providing plenty of natural lighting throughout the home
- Mudroom with floor to ceiling windows
- Basement apartment (1490 square feet) with a separate entrance and two bedrooms
Location, location, location!
49 St. Olaves Road is in a fantastic location with direct access to Rennie Park. Nearby schools include Swansea Jr & Sr PS and Humberside CI. Other nearby parks include South Humber Park and Sunnyside Bike Park. This home also features an excellent transit score of 74 out of 100, making transit convenient for most trips. Short walk to the Lake and Bloor West Village and a quick 15 minute commute to Downtown Toronto.
This home is awaiting your personal touch & imagination!
Free Market Evaluations,
Our Unique Home Selling Strategies,
Or any Other Questions
Please Call us at 416 769 3437