Sold for $800,000 + Over Asking!
Welcome to the coveted 41 Indian Grove in High Park
This stunning updated property is for sale for the first time in over forty years! Grand 2 1/2 storey detached home on a huge majestic lot surrounded by mature trees. It’s like a cottage in the city! This property features:
- 4 bedrooms and 3 updated bathrooms including a powder room;
- One office;
- A private driveway;
- Very spacious living area with a lot of character;
- Third floor spa-like master retreat with a 5-piece ensuite;
- A gas fireplace; and
- A renovated kitchen with Quartz countertops, Miele appliances, and a walk-out to the large deck and yard.
Design features include:
- Leaded and stained glass windows;
- Bay windows;
- Swinging French doors; and
- Hardwood floors throughout.
Take advantage of the gorgeous backyard that feels like a private paradise – just under 200 ft deep with a beautiful gazebo and pond.
Location, location, location!
41 Indian Grove has a great walk score of 80 out of 100, allowing for most errands to be accomplished on foot. This location is also a Rider’s Paradise! With a transit score of 100 out of 100, world-class public transportation is widely available! Bike score of 79 out of 100, also making biking convenient for most trips around the neighbourhood. Schools in the surrounding neighbourhood include Howard Jr PS and Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS. Nearby parks include Columbus Parkette and High Park. Short walk to High Park and Bloor Subway. Many grocery stores, coffee shops, and restaurants nearby.
Don’t miss the opportunity to move into one of the most beautiful streets in the neighbourhood!
Free Market Evaluations,
Our Unique Home Selling Strategies,
Or any Other Questions
Please Call us at 416 769 3437