Welcome to 102 Gothic Avenue
Fabulous reno in High Park!
102 Gothic Avenue is a 5 + 1 bedroom and 3 bathroom home with a basement apartment. This detached, 2 1/2 storey home boasts high ceilings, hardwood floors, a sun-filled living room with a fireplace, and a spacious dining room with combined family room and a walk-out to the deck and yard. The renovated, custom kitchen features brand new Quartz countertops and breakfast and brand new stainless-steel appliances. The second floor of this home boasts a beautiful master bedroom with a bay window and fireplace, two spacious bedrooms (one with a walk-out terrace), a renovated bathroom, and a sunroom overlooking the backyard. The third floor offers two additional spacious bedrooms and the basement apartment offers a separate entrance, a living area with combined kitchen, one bedroom, and one bathroom.
Additional features include:
- Main floor powder room;
- New carpet in basement;
- Heated towel rack in 2nd floor bathroom;
- Built-in closet organizers in bedrooms (2019);
- Rough-in for laundry in 2nd floor bedroom;
- Newer laminate flooring on 3rd floor (2017);
- Newer retaining wall and fence at rear of property lines (2015);
- Newer windows (2015);
- New eaves and gutters with leaf guards (2018);
- New front and rear entry door (2015);
- Iron spiral staircase (2015);
- Tuck pointing stone and brick (2020);
- New ductless Daikin air conditioner (installed 2020); and
- 95% high-efficiency Navien on-demand combi boiler (2018).
Location, location, location!
Located on a highly sought after and quiet street in the coveted High Park neighbourhood. You’ll be next to High Park and Bloor subway. Easy stroll to Bloor West Village shops and restaurants. Quick 20 minute commute to Downtown Toronto. This location also features an excellent transit score of 85 out of 100, making transit convenient for most trips.
Free Market Evaluations,
Our Unique Home Selling Strategies,
Or Any Other Questions
Please Call Us At 416-769-3437