Sold for $270,000+ Over Asking
Welcome to 102 Gothic Avenue
A rare chance to live on one of Toronto’s most historic and coveted streets!
102 Gothic Avenue is a spacious 5 bedroom and 3 bathroom home that has been lovingly renovated to preserve its original charm. Gorgeous woodwork, high ceilings, and beautiful stained glass features. This home is perfect for entertaining! It offers an open concept floor plan, as well as an ample amount of outdoor space. This includes 4 terraces, 2 decks, and an iron spiral staircase. Sun-filled living room with a fireplace, and a spacious dining room with combined family room and a walk-out to the backyard. The renovated, custom kitchen features brand new Quartz countertops and breakfast bar, as well as brand new stainless-steel appliances. The second floor of this home boasts a beautiful master bedroom with a bay window and fireplace, two spacious bedrooms (one with a walk-out terrace), a renovated bathroom, and a sunroom overlooking the backyard. Two additional spacious bedrooms on the third floor. The basement apartment offers a separate entrance, a living area with combined kitchen, one bedroom, and one bathroom. Perfect for a nanny suite or for income potential!
Additional features include:
- Main floor powder room;
- New carpet in basement;
- Heated towel rack in 2nd floor bathroom;
- Built-in closet organizers in bedrooms (2019);
- Rough-in for laundry in 2nd floor bedroom;
- Newer laminate flooring on 3rd floor (2017);
- Newer retaining wall and fence at rear of property lines (2015);
- Newer windows (2015);
- New eaves and gutters with leaf guards (2018);
- New front and rear entry door (2015);
- Iron spiral staircase (2015);
- Tuck pointing stone and brick (2020);
- New ductless Daikin air conditioner (installed 2020); and
- 95% high-efficiency Navien on-demand combi boiler (2018).
Location, location, location!
This stunning property backs onto a ravine and offers spectacular views of the sunset. Perched atop a leafy canopy, this home is like living in a lavish treehouse. Just steps away from High Park and the Bloor subway station. Short stroll to Bloor West Village, Roncesvalles, and the Junction – the city’s best-kept-secret. Quick 20 minute commute to Toronto’s downtown core. This location also features an excellent transit score of 85 out of 100, making transit convenient for most trips.
Free Market Evaluations,
Our Unique Home Selling Strategies,
Or Any Other Questions
Please Call Us At 416-769-3437